Hard Top Cloth Tta 928 Original Miles

Nope, not me. Never been to BJ in Scottsdale, only here in Palm Beach. There’s always some great cars at BJ and Mecum, but those auctions are too much of a circus for me to handle. Plus, is never buy anything there and pay a 10% buyer fee

2QUIK6

Nope, not me. Never been to BJ in Scottsdale, only here in Palm Beach. There’s always some great cars at BJ and Mecum, but those auctions are too much of a circus for me to handle. Plus, is never buy anything there and pay a 10% buyer fee
Ok, it was a guy that knew Dean in the AB area, and thought he still had it, I am remembering now. Yeah, a group of friends and I go just to check out all of the odd and rare cars you see there. WE have bidders passes but never buy because of the things you mention, but have full access to everything and seating with a pass, not to mention $100 in drinks included per day.

Rob- nice collection you have there. You remind me of me before 2 kids and an ex wife haha. The only car I was able to hang on to that I have left now is my 67 Corvette L71 roadster. Hoping to rebuild my collection at some point. Would love another GN and TTA, even though my 18 CTSV
smokes both of those in stock trim. If you ever make it to BJ Palm Beach in the spring lmk, I’ll take a ride up and meet you

Top Bottom