Hard Top Cloth Tta 928 Original Miles

Hello

I am listing my 1989 Turbo Trans Am Hard Top Cloth car 1 of 15 made.

PRICE IS $49,000

I purchased the car in 2009, from a colleague who was local to me. Before him it was in Florida.
As far as I know I am the third owner.
Car is all original with exception of a new fuel pump by previous owner.
Car has 928 original miles.
Car has original tires with original air from 1989.
Car starts up and runs perfectly.
Everything works
I have 91 pics of the car and photobucket is tough to work with try the link to the folder of pics

2QUIK6

Super nice Jarred, I can't believe you are parting with it! You should so bring that car to Barret Jackson Scottsdale to sell in January, you are asking a super deal price! There are top/leather cars asking close to that with that mileage, who knows if they get it, but they are asking.

That was my car. I was owner #2. I sold it to a guy named Dean in Grand Prairie, AB. Car was originally from Chicago. I bought it from owner #1 in Tampa, FL with about 700 miles, still in dealer plastic and wrapping. It had the stock number tag in the windshield, part number stickers on the wheels, etc. This car is number #1322. I've owned 3 TTAs, but this was the grail. I sold it because I couldn't bring myself to drive it over the 1000 mile mark. Stupid, I know. I sold it in the early 2000s with 900+ miles on it to Dean, so it hasn't traveled very far in that time. Here's a pic of it in Pompano Beach, FL with my then-new 2001 M3. Wow. Still Available?

Attachments

2QUIK6

That was my car. I was owner #2. I sold it to a guy named Dean in Grand Prairie, AB. Car was originally from Chicago. I bought it from owner #1 in Tampa, FL with about 700 miles, still in dealer plastic and wrapping. It had the stock number tag in the windshield, part number stickers on the wheels, etc. This car is number #1322. I've owned 3 TTAs, but this was the grail. I sold it because I couldn't bring myself to drive it over the 1000 mile mark. Stupid, I know. I sold it in the early 2000s with 900+ miles on it to Dean, so it hasn't traveled very far in that time. Here's a pic of it in Pompano Beach, FL with my then-new 2001 M3. Wow. Still Available?
Was it you that I talked to at Barret Jackson Scottsdale back in January about Jarred's car? Seems like it was because you did not sell the car to Jarred, but to the person Jarred bought it from as I know Jarrod. Are you going this January?

Top Bottom