FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered plenty of these just in case we had all 1550 show up! :eeks: This was all out of pocket expense for me so I wanted to offer the spares up for sale to those who didn't make it or anyone looking for an extra hoping to break even over all.

You'll get one magnetic dash plaque and one plastic hard dash plaque as seen in the pictures below for $15.00 shipped for both. That will cover paypal fee's as well if you wish to use paypal my address is [email protected] I have a good amount left. If you want more then one let me know and I'll work something out for you.

Even though you didn't make it you'll feel like you did! :yes: Once they are gone they are gone forever!

I also have some spare 18x24 event posters left over as well as seen below. Those are $15.00 shipped as I'll have to buy some tubes to ship them in. Again once these are gone they are gone forever! Grab one while you can!

If you want the 2 dash plaques AND the poster I'll do $25.00 shipped!

Thanks!

The 2 dash plaques...

And the posters....

Re: FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are

Jim,

I would like TWO complete sets. I don't use paypal. Can I send you a check. Please let me know ASAP as I don't want to lose out. As soon as you let me know I will send a check to you for how much you want. Thanks. I had a great time and another hug to you!!! Still want that newspaper more than anything. Lynn

DaveGershon

Re: FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are

Jim,
I will take two sets of the dash plaques and one poster.
Dave

8289ta

Silver Member

Jim - I will take a set plus the poster. Check your email for Paypal payment. Thanks again for putting this show together. My son and I had a great time.

Jim
I meant two complete of everything, the dash plaques and two postrrs. Please let me know how to get the money to you, would that be 50 dollars? Please let me know so I don't lose out. Thanks. Lynn

Turbota6

Jim,

Set a poster and magnetic dash plaque on the side for me to ship with that other stuff.

I will take one set of dash plaques. Will pm you later with shipping info.

Thanks Bob

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member

Jim,
Please hold a set for me. ;)

George :beach:

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member

1 Poster for me please...

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

You got it guys! I'll have to go out tomorrow and pick up some poster shipping tubes. I have plenty left so don't worry!

72firebird

Super Moderator

Are you going to have more shirts made too? I'd be interested in 2 shirts and a poster if you are. I meant to pick up a poster on my way out but I forgot about it.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Ordered the shirts yesterday! Should have more of those in a week or two as well.

One large shirt for me...someone sent me a sample shirt and it washed out...cheapass!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Shirts are going to print today and I'll have shipping tubes tomorrow to ship the posters and dash plaques already ordered! Thanks!

Nick Wise

I'm in for a set of dash plaques, 2shirts size xl, and 2posters. If you want to hang on to them I can get them from you when I see you next. That would save you a few bucks on shipping.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Shipping tubes came in today and the paypal payments I had all shipped today as well. Plenty left!

Jim

Would also like Two Large shirts and Two Extra Large shirts, plus a 2x Shirt whhen they come in.

Also I am sending you a check for 3 extra sets of decals and 2 posters so that should
be sixty five dollars, right? Thanks. Lynn

PS I talked to the reporterand he sent me Two copies of the newspaper!

Jim

Would also like Two Large shirts and Two Extra Large shirts, plus a 2x Shirt whhen they come in.

Also I am sending you a check for 3 extra sets of decals and 2 posters so that should
be sixty five dollars, right? Thanks. Lynn

PS I talked to the reporterand he sent me Two cgopies of the newspaper!

Jim
Check in mail today for 2 complete sets of plaques and posters - 50 dollars plus 15 dollars for another poster.

Also when you get shirts in I would like 2 large, 2 extra large xhirts and 1 extra extra large xhirt. Let me know how much. Thanks

So glad I went and met so many really nice people. Would like to go to Cecil County show - Lynn
Car#603

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

lol echo! Ok I'll be on the look out for it. They are ready to go. I should have the shirts in a week or two!

Jim,
I screwed up (blame it on the pain meds for my toe).
I sent you a check for 2 complete plaque sets and one poster for 65 dollars.

I am sending you another check (in mail tomorrow) for 1 more complete plaque set and 1 more poster for 40 dollars.

Also when shirts come in, I would like 2 large, 2 Extra Large and 1 Extra Extra Large.

There, I hope that is clear.

I've been a bit out of it - don't drop pointed end of hedgeclippers straight down all the wayin your big toe until it hits the bone and breaks it! IT HURTS!
Lynn
Car #603

Top Bottom