Dash Plaques are in for those bringing a car to the reunion step in and see!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Came out pretty sexy! They are magnetic. VU coated. I'll have some fine point paint pens there to write in your info on them when you come into the track on Saturday. Sounds like a good job for QuikyOne to do! :yes: Working on some lanyards for them as well.

Scott Kelly will take a picture of you with the dash plaque in front of your TTA so you can say you and your car were there! :thumbup:

What do you guys/gals think?!

Attachments

kymmee

Silver Member
The plaques look good. While having Scott's attention for those few minutes, would it be appropriate to ask him to sign something else(like memorabilia)?? As for lucy, had me fooled at first too. Thought she (he-whoever)was being a bit overbearing as a newbie.:DontGetIt:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
You sure can ask Scott to sign anything you have. When you see him coming just have your items ready. I already have some items lined up for him to sign along with Billy Briggs and Bill Owen.

I heard Jan is going to ask Scott to sign his underwear! :kissass: Have your camera ready as well so you can snap a pic of Scott signing everything!

Mike if I kept those keys in my pocket I'd be walking with a limp! lol I try so hard to make a small key ring for each car I have but being my Honda Accord is my daily beater for work, it seems keys just keep adding their self to that ring! :)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I just looked at the picture again and realized only half the keys on that ring are in the shot! lol I wanted them in the picture because I knew Robert was gonna ask me the size of them! :cheekiss: I have a driver door key to all my cars on that ring in case I get locked out of a car I can tell someone to bring me those keys to get in! :thumbup:

Top Bottom