Bunch of parts and memorabilia for sale

TTA850

Since I'm out of TTA's now figure I'd make some room for LSx and AMG stuff by posting some things I've gathered through the years, some good some bad, some new some used, and since I'm not really sure what the values are all prices are "or best offer" and plus shipping from NYC

In addition to posts/PM's please email me at TTA850@optonline.net

For anyone local I also have a TTA short block and two TTA transmissions in unknown conditions pick up only.

Instrument cluster, good working condition aside from broken clear plastic cover SOLD

OEM down pipe and catalytic converter $500

TTA headers (no crossover) $500

Trans Am mudflaps, not TTA specific but goes well $20/pair - 1 pair left

TTA plug wires, brand new in bag in box SOLD

TTA tips, used excellent condition SOLD

TTA turbo, correct raised lettering for a TTA $400

OEM nose emblem and fender emblems, repro tail emblem and sail emblem (1), under hood decals (2), and TTA pin

Service manual with supplement in excellent condition $250 and one supplement in used condition (missing rear page) $50

Make offers on the rest of the stuff

Top owners manual supplement and 1989 owners manual with red lettering sold

Misc other parts (AMG & LSx)

-Steve

Last edited:

TTA850

Emails replied to :)

On the emblems thinking $200 for the turbo's, $150 for the nose, rear goes for $80 and sail for $30 or $400 for all of them.

TTA850

Top owners manual supplement sold, sale pending on one set of mudflaps and one owners manual. All items paid for tonight via paypal will ship tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to ship till after Thanksgiving.

Thanks again everyone

Steve

TTA850

Thanks Robert, not holding out just don't know what I have - I guess nearly 20 years of gathering thirdgen stuff will do that sometimes lol I'm tripping over stuff I forgot I had :)

So far everything that's been paid for is shipped, still waiting to hear back from a few people on other things - I will try to ship anything sold as quickly as possible and will provide tracking info as soon as I have it.

Thanks again everyone

-Steve

TTA850

Responded to PM's and emails, sorry for the deal was away for a few days :)

Still have to dig out the short block and transmissions for pictures and I found an NOS front bumper cover too :)

Thank's Steve, got the wire's today and now have a new problem, they are still in a sealed bag and now i don't want to open the damned bag!!:crazy:

Turbota6

Yeah, I remember someone showing me a set of those wires once. He wasn't too happy when I told him I had 4 sets at home, 2 NOS. :shock::yes::down::cry:

Yeah, I remember someone showing me a set of those wires once. He wasn't too happy when I told him I had 4 sets at home, 2 NOS. :shock::yes::down::cry:
Ron nothing you have would surprise me, NOS or otherwise , it would be interesting to dig through your part's...:idea5:

Sorry for the hijack Steve so back to the bumper cover, i'm guessing that will have to be shipped oversize truck freight and that may cost as much as the cover? I know a yr ago a spoiler from SC to GA cost $ 140 in shipping oversize freight... BTW, you happen to have a driver side IC brace ?

Top Bottom