Advert is out - High Performance Pontiac

yeah, I'm going to road trip this weekend. I know a bunch of stands that I used to buy it single copy... and I'll probably get a few.:thumbup:

yeah, I'm going to road trip this weekend. I know a bunch of stands that I used to buy it single copy... and I'll probably get a few.:thumbup:
@Shawn---snag me 3 copies if you find them...I guess most towns aren't big enough to have the magazine on newsstands.

@Jim---ya the damn spammers have gotten me twice now. I wish I could figure it out. I just changed my password to a password I will probably forget :boxed:

@Jan---I love that idea. We could get all of the TTA's lined up down track and have a picture taken. Of course, the old V8 guys won't want that. Maybe we could get the picture taken when the V8 guys are taking their blood pressure and blood thinner pills. :dance:

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
For HPP to do a cover or anything else we do need to come up with something different rather than the parking lot shots .... down the track with 50+ cars would be different for them ... re-creating some of the old Indy shots of the parade etc .... and with all owners (I'll bring a dieacast for me to stand next too) and the development team all in there as well maybe??

@Shawn---snag me 3 copies if you find them...I guess most towns aren't big enough to have the magazine on newsstands.
Will do, I know that the Borders next to me stocks them. I'll probably buy them out.

I just got mine in the mail today. They did a nice job. The colors printed great and the clarity in very nice.

michbc3

I believe that I read somewhere that somebody was putting together "goodie bags" for participants. Since registration is not required, how do they know how many to make? Was I supposed to register with somebody?

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
We will make up a few hundred goodie bags so don't worry about those :) You'll register at the BPG tent when you pull into the track (see map in other thread). You'll get a magnetic dash plaque that will contain your name, car number, and vin. You'll also get a paper you can fill out once your parked you TTA in the show/display area. It will have all the information about you and your car so we know who drove and who trailer-ed and how far each person came. When the judges come around to judge the cars those will be collected so we can figure out who the winners are. Check the main thread for all the info. It's all there. :) I run some local car shows and I typically have people call me the days after thanking me for a job well done. No one ever does that so I must be doing something right when I run a car show! :toot:

Just show up with your TTA and have fun! Check the main thread I'm going to post the schedule now....

Nick Wise

Position about 15 cars in the shape of the firebird.
I was going to suggest this as well. glad you got it all figured out all ready though. I think this would make an awesome shot and might be the best chance of making the cover. Lining them up on the strip is also a great Idea. we did something like that with the local gto club. getting everyone and their cars on the cover would definitely be the icing on the cake. then we could all say our cars were on the cover of a magazine.

Will do, I know that the Borders next to me stocks them. I'll probably buy them out.

I just got mine in the mail today. They did a nice job. The colors printed great and the clarity in very nice.
They still the previous issue on the stand! Damn! maybe next week. I'll keep checking.

TTA984

Gold Member
Found 3 copies tonight. Got them all. Will keep checking the other stands
Here in Jax, went to Books a Million and Barnes & Nobles and didn't find old issue or new issue.

I believe they don't know what a Pontiac is around here.

They think I am Knight Rider in a white car.:rofl:

Top Bottom