89 T/TA for Sale

I am thinning the heard and have decided to sell my TTA. I am the second owner of this 33,900 mile TTA . The car had 20k on it when I purchased it. TTA Paint is 9.9/10 no cracks on bumpers AND NO STRACHES DINGS ORIGINAL PAINT. New fiberglass rear spoiler. A little wear on the driver side seat bolster. New original tires on front. Drag radials on rear , Terry Houston DP with 3inch race CAT, full stainless steel exhaust and muffler. The stock DP will come with the car. A/C has been converted. Pillar mounted boost gauge, original still works. HAS NEW FAN MOTORS, Just repaired the antenna. I fix the factory one. New trunk motor and struts. Everything works as it should. I also have the original window sticker and promo kit with TTA cassette tape. Stickers are in the box I never installed them. car has New fuel pump. Trans shifts firm in all gears. No surprises car is in excellent condition. I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM THE ORIGNAL OWNER IN 1996 I HAVE OWNED FOR 26 YEARS. Always garaged. THIS CAR HAS NO RUST NO UNDERCOATING.
THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN ABUSED ! $33,000. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT DPCI@OPTONLINE.NET . OR CELL 516-457-8242 I WILL POST PIC'S OF THE ENGINE BAY AND UNDER CARRAGE. No tire kickers please .

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom