34 k mile tta299

tta299

White Car Fever
Ok 299 is forsale 34k miles t top letter interior .. and modified 1397 t top leather interior 48k mile 23,599 each car if u like stock or moded

Last edited:

tta299

White Car Fever
1397 has a tony dequick front mount engine 20 over built buy jack merkel je pistons ported heads steel mains 70gtq turbo built 200 trans 9 inch rear end

jthompson

Ok, good to know. I think I would be more interested in the stocker. I am selling an IROC I have, I will reach out to you again when that car is gone.

Thank you!

jthompson

No offense man, but you're trying to sell a 24K car that does not run. If you want to sell the car, maybe YOU should put a fuel pump in it. That way, next time someone reaches out you're ready to show a running car. Also, you're replying to a post from before we discussed the car on the phone. Neither of cars run according to you.

I'm going to continue. You had the asinine suggestion that I pay for half of the pump. You're the seller version of a tire kicker. I'm very serious about buying a TTA. I am set to look at one in a couple of weeks, happens to be right in the same price neighborhood as yours. Except, this one runs.

I don't know why you felt the need to come back on here three weeks out from our conversation and harass me via the post. I thought you were crazy trying to sell a non-running car for that price that also has "paint issues" that will "buff out".

I had moved on, but you forced my hand to reply by insinuating that I am the one that's out of line.

I'm clearing my name here because I'm going to buy one of these and be an active owner.

Good luck with the sale.

TTA#299

Oh I’m putting a batt an new pumpit ... but there are so many tire kickers .. u should have least gave me a week

Last edited:

TTA#299

I Thompson u couldn’t offer me 100k for car now ... I coulda shipped everything over night got it installed but you are a tire kicker.... did u buy the other tta I’d say not tell an what #

Top Bottom