2014 TTA reuniuon? Let's vote on what you guys like the best...

Where to have a get together for 2014 for the big 25th Anniversary

• POCI- June 17-21 @ Wichita, Kansas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pontiac Nationals- Aug.1,2,3rd @ Norwalk, Ohio

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Trans Am Nationals- Aug. 22-24th @ Dayton, Ohio

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Buick Performance Group Nationals - Aug. 1st & 2nd @ Hebron, Ohio

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Vote away and we'll see what we can do to make something happen to get us together for the big Anniversary! You can also vote on another venue just post it up...

Mike Arrigo

Do I get 2 votes since I am bringing two cars? lol I already set up my hotel reservation for the TA Nationals in Dayton, Ohio. I have always wanted to attend that show.

kymmee

Silver Member
Don't know about everyone else but i had a good time at the reunion and even though i bitched about the roads the whole way i'm glad i went...:thumbup:
Yeah, I'm glad I went too! It was a great time meeting everyone and seeing all the TTA's together. I think about that weekend alot. Jim did a lot of work to bring us all together. IMO, we wont see that many cars again for a long time if ever. But looking forward, I think this summer will be a good event, however it plays out!

As for this year, looks like the TA Nats is the place to be.

Coltsfan1

Well I have never attended any of the prior events but the TA nationals seemed a good choice. Hopefully it will be great turn out many good memories will be made!!!!!

kymmee

Silver Member
I've went 3 or 4 times, only entered a car once. I think it will be a really good show this year with the new venue. Seems like the area is more friendly for eating, shopping, etc.

kymmee

Silver Member
Never went but hoping to come this year! I'll have to figure out where to stay ....thoughts?
I heard the host hotel is full, but may be just a rumor. If you google hotels near Presidential Drive in Fairborn, Oh a whole bunch are in the immediate area.

As for Tipp City, that is a lot of fun as well. Most people cruise up there Sat. evening.

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
I heard the host hotel is full, but may be just a rumor. If you google hotels near Presidential Drive in Fairborn, Oh a whole bunch are in the immediate area.
As for Tipp City, that is a lot of fun as well. Most people cruise up there Sat. evening.
I spoke to the host hotel directly today. The T/A "block" is sold out, but the hotel overall is not yet full.
I think that the T/A Nats website shows a tab for the Saturday Tipp City cruise.

Registrations for Trans Am Nationals are running well ahead of last year, but there's only ONE '89 registered thus far - and it's a GTA.

Get your registrations in today - the deadline will be here before you know it! Here's a link to the online registration page: Trans Am Nationals

I went to the reunion in that Jim set up and had a great time. Unfortunately, it was very hot and just pavement, so got a bit sick from the heat. Won't be able to make it this year and I really wish I could.

I am going, will register upon arrival, leaves an option to which car to bring. You are not driving that low miler there are you mcvicker?
Go ahead and preregister - it's a better deal and helps with show planning. If you show up driving a different car than you registered, believe me, we'll handle it! The only thing it changes beforehand is the window card. While I'm looking forward to having a large turnout of TTA's, both of your '82s are incredibly intriguing to me. In my 23 years of involvement with the show, I don't ever recall seeing a base 3rd Gen (or 2nd for that matter).

w_mcvicker - thanks for registering!

The Holiday Inn is completely booked as of last Sunday - Nat's rooms and the regular rooms are all filled for Saturday night. The Holiday Inn staff is supposed to direct participants to the Homewood Suites next door (it shares the parking lot with the host hotel, so you're still right there at the show). The Homewood show rate is $4 more/night for a suite with a kitchen so it's actually a bit more for your money. If that blows the budget for some, there are several other hotels nearby at different price points.

I'm still hopeful that we can get at least a dozen TTA's in Dayton - get those registrations in! :yes:

Top Bottom