2011 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Reunion! Hebron, Ohio 7/30/2011

ha! Funny you should say...That's what I've been working on tonight!
Should I post a teaser? :devil: ha...no way. It's so unfreakin believabley sweet.
It's gonna be epic.
If it looks half as good as the alky shirt you made it will be awesome!!!

My artistic talents stop with stick figures and circles.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Jason you might as well take that alky shirt and use it for toilet paper once you see the art work he did for this event shirt! I have the sneak preview and no you can't see it Jason! :D

Nick Wise

I definitely would love to make it out there. This will be the first year i get to take mine to some shows. Need to work out a few glitches before i can make the trip though. I know a couple other people in the area that also have a TTA. I"ll try to get in touch with them. It would be nice to make the cruise out there with a couple of cars.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I knew he was starting a board, but I didn't think he was planning on leaving here. He wasn't trying to make anything that would replace this place.
He didn't leave here or replace here with anything. He was just on here 5 days ago! As far as I know he won't want to miss this event when he finds out the special guest that are going to be there! While I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet.. Let's just say there are going to be people at this event who have been around these cars and have info on these cars that NO ONE has. Never before released stuff. We have just secured the air conditioned JEGGS conference room at the track that holds 300 people and we are going to have some Q&A sessions with a number of people in there as well having some really cool stuff on display! If you own a TTA or are an enthusiast of these cars you have to be nuts to miss it! Not to mention those that bring their TTA will be getting all sorts of awesome goodies just for having their TTA at this event! :worthy:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I have someone confirmed coming to this event now that will blow you away with the knowledge he has on these cars. We will have our Q&A session with him for sure. I'll make sure it's recorded as well. I will announce who it is later on in the year but you want won't to miss meeting and talking to him for sure!!
ttariderttarider

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Also guys don't forget the BPG has an event here every year and I've seen TTA's show up every year since I've been going. Some guys show and some race them at this event. So here is a copy of this years flyer in case you want to come out for a test run for next year!

They are doing a Stage 1 convention this year....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I see a lot of new members joining and posting on the forum! Welcome guys! Make sure you put the date of this event down and start booking and getting ready for this event. We need as many TTA's as possible to show up for this event and all the owners as well. This will be a once in a life time event for sure! We set this date up so far in advance so everyone has plenty of time to plan and get a trailer or truck lined up. Don't let all this time get away from you this event will be here before you know it and we need you and your cars there! :hooray:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
What do you guys think about this....

If you are coming to the reunion next year AND you are going to bring your TTA I thought it would be cool if everyone can take some time out between now and the reunion to write up a little history on your TTA.

Something simple in word or even note pad should be fine. I was thinking about getting it laminated as well. Office Max will laminate for about a buck. It can be just one page of information of your cars history as far back as you know and all the details about the path of it's history.

I think it would be cool to place something like this on the dash of your car while at the show/track everyday. This way people can come up and read the history of your TTA even if your not around.

These cars are all white TTA's in different conditions, but it's the story behind the car that make them unique! When I walk up to a TTA at a show and there is no owner around I always wonder what car number it is and the history behind it. Thought this would be something cool to do for all the cars in attendance!

I plan on being there, and parking right next to the first one made! Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing these cars together. Good idea to bring some history about your cars to display.

Buckeyetroop

Just a suggestion, and it may have already been mentioned, but everyone attending should have their TTA.com username on the dash or somewhere in the car. It would make things alot easier for those who haven't met.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Just a suggestion, and it may have already been mentioned, but everyone attending should have their TTA.com username on the dash or somewhere in the car. It would make things alot easier for those who haven't met.
That was the reason I suggested making up a one page of info on your car. At the top put your screen name so everyone knows about the car and who's car it is! :thumbup:

Top Bottom