#1435 For Sale

For sale is our TTA #1435 (T-Top, Leather) and is located in McKinney, TX. Asking price is $25,000. We bought the car from our neighbor across the street who had it stored in their garage for approximately the last 12 years with very minimal driving over that time. They were moving out of state and decided it was time to part with it. They bought the car with roughly 4K miles on it and had owned it ever since. Currently has 78k miles. When we got the car it did run but obviously needed gone through so here’s what we’ve done with it since to get it running down the road:

New front suspension
New tires
New brakes
New plugs and wires
New headlight motors
New trunk motor
New battery
Rebuilt Air Conditioning
New starter
New aftermarket Hawks Spoiler

Flaws I know of:
-Worn spot on driver’s seat from normal entry to these cars.
-Antennae motor wouldn’t stop running so we unhooked it.
-Once in a while, the VATS (or some sort of security signal) won’t let it start so unhook or kill main power to battery and hook it back up and fires right away.
-Trip meter stuck when I reset it
-Fuel gauge shows full all the time.

The car is licensed, insured, and runs and handles great. To my knowledge the car is all original. All the electronics work (windows, mirrors, locks, cruise control, controls on steering wheel, etc.). Comes with original Owner’s Manual and a few other spare parts. We just simply don’t use it as we are a family of 5. It stays stored indoors and I drive it a few miles a week to keep it from getting bored. Every time I drive it, I put off listing it for sale.

I’m sure I’m forgetting something so just message me with any questions you have and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. The post would only allow me to add 5 pictures.

Thank you to those of you on this forum who provided us with information and advice as we’ve rejuvenated #1435 over the last several months.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom