#123 Festival TTA Up for Sale

Guys,

I was just about to pull her out of the garage and get some pictures taken, but I wanted to float this out here first...

Located in Folsom, CA. Actually, I live in Folsom, but it is in storage in Fair Oaks, CA.

Original Owner (my Mother). 100% garage stored 11,000 miles (stopped driving it at 10,000 regularly, and it has crept up to 11,000 over the years with short outings to keep her up). Original everything. No issues to note at all. Cloth interior, T-Tops. #100 in sharpie under the rear plate, but it's not the #100 Festival Car...probably 101...not sure why. #123 by VIN. All original documents, delivery/decal kit, etc. untouched and in the trunk. Gas shocks on the rear hatch have gotten weak over the years.

Let me know if you are interested. I have to get 25k...otherwise I will just keep her for another 20. I've seen others on the Bay go for over that.

If I get enough interest...I will post pictures. They will be what you expect of a perfect example.

Last edited:

BOBTTA#464

Guys,

I was just about to pull her out of the garage and get some pictures taken, but I wanted to float this out here first...

Located in Folsom, CA. Actually, I live in Folsom, but it is in storage in Fair Oaks, CA.

Original Owner (my Mother). 100% garage stored 11,000 miles (stopped driving it at 10,000 regularly, and it has crept up to 11,000 over the years with short outings to keep her up). Original everything. No issues to note at all. Cloth interior, T-Tops. #100 in sharpie under the rear plate, but it's not the #100 Festival Car...probably 101...not sure why. #123 by VIN. All original documents, delivery/decal kit, etc. untouched and in the trunk. Gas shocks on the rear hatch have gotten weak over the years.

Let me know if you are interested. There is a number I have to get to let her go...otherwise I will just keep her for another 20. I've seen others on the Bay go for over what I need to get...I'm not greedy.

If I get enough interest...I will post pictures. They will be what you expect of a perfect example.

Rules for Using the Cars For Sale Section

Post a price when posting a car for sale. Also include your location of the car.

Please try to keep the for sale threads constructive and do not post things that may hurt their sale. If you feel a price is unfair or the car is improperly represented PM the seller.

Here's a basic format that you can follow:
*Asking Price:
*Vehicle City & State:
*Vehicle Make, Model, Year:
*Actual Mileage:
*Title: Clean / Rebuilt / Salvage / Missing
*Transmission Type: Automatic / Manual
*Body Color:
*Interior Type and Color:
*List of modifications:
*List of known issues, flaws, or problems:
*Has the vehicle had any accidents or paint work? Yes or No
*Extra items that come with the vehicle i.e. Owners Kit, extra parts, collectibles, etc.
*Attach photos or post links to photos:

Sorry guys, I guess all I did was annoy people with this post. I will post this up on the web. Sorry for creating a problem. I will update with pictures here as soon as I can.

BOBTTA#464

Sorry guys, I guess all I did was annoy people with this post. I will post this up on the web. Sorry for creating a problem. I will update with pictures here as soon as I can.
Just post a price and a couple pictures, that's all.

I don't think anyone is annoyed.

8289ta

Silver Member
Nope - not annoyed. More like curious. Sounds like a nice car. Post a price that is a bit higher then what you want. This way you have negotiating room.

Just keep it and enjoy it some day, it will need about every gasket or seal once someone starts driving it. Cars that old sitting does more harm than good. Been there done that on a new GN.

Good luck on your decision

Guys,

Let me know if you are interested. I have to get 25k...otherwise I will just keep her for another 20. I've seen others on the Bay go for over that.

DaveGershon

Guys,

I have #90 here in Roseville, Ca. Good luck on your sale.
Dave

#123 going up on bringatrailer.com. Just authorized the listing and reserve. 11k miles. Lots of rubber replaced to get it back to road worthy condition. Your chance to get one of the best festival cars out there.

Really nice example! I think my TTA came from the same dealer. I will verify.In 92-93 a buddy offered me his 20k mile cloth int. T-top car for $11,500. I was holding out for a leather car. Oops! Anyway GLWTA it should do very well on BAT.

KID

I'm annoyed! By the annoying orange leaving office. I wish I had the cash. I'd pay your asking price. Stay firm! I want mine to sell for around $25k too, some day.

Top Bottom