Search results

1. TeeTopZ

Lots Of Tta Parts

I have quite a few TTA parts available now that I've sold my car. Prices include shipping to the lower 48, Paypal only. Please use as family/friends or cover the 3% fee. Let me know if my prices are way off 1. TTA (or similar) radio. Has a scratch on the display, haven't tested it, but was told...
  2. TeeTopZ

Mecum Kissimmee

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 20th Anniversary 50,000 Miles | Lot J23 | Kissimmee 2017 | Mecum Auctions Just saw this one sold for $12k. Seems a little light for a 50k mile car. There is one more, but it's not until Friday. It's a super low mile festival car. I wonder what it will fetch?
  3. TeeTopZ

T-top Cloth 0537

I am selling my t-top cloth TTA. I've had the car for about two years, and haven't really had much time to enjoy it, so I want to pass it along to someone that has more time and attention for it. The car currently shows 49,xxx, however it developed the random odometer not working issue this...
  4. TeeTopZ

T-top Shades

Has anyone ever tried these shades from eBay? They are a little less expensive than the classic industries shades. They don't list beechwood, but maybe camel would work...
  5. TeeTopZ

Old ATR catalogs

Any one here have copies of the old ATR catalog? Maybe for sale or just scans of the whole thing. I like having old period correct memorabilia and paper work. An ANS Performance catalog (if they had one) would be nice as well
  6. TeeTopZ

Spark Plugs?

I did search and read a few threads about different spark plug recommendations. The car has a PTE plenum and tb, classic fast ecm, ATR 3" dp with a PTE WG. It has a larger turbo, but I don't know much more than that. The car sat for a while before I bought it last summer. I want to get it all...
  7. TeeTopZ

Another Turbo Pontiac

I have been looking lately at the turbo Grand Prix's from 89-90. I've always liked the body style and figure why not another turbo car, lol. Some are fairly inexpensive, which is fine because I'm looking for a driver. I've read the brake systems are kind of a pain, but no other major horror...
  8. TeeTopZ

window sticker

Is there any place to get a repro window sticker for my car?
  9. TeeTopZ

valve cover breather

I have a metco breather for my drivers side valve cover to replace the oil cap. What can in use to plug the hole on the side? The rubber elbow is split from the previous owner stuffing to large of a breather in it. I assume I just need some kind of plug. Any part #'s?
  10. TeeTopZ

wtb: stock radio

Looking for a stock TTA cassette player. Lmk, thanks
Top Bottom