Search results

1. C

Own a festival car - want a copy of the original sign out sheet?

yep sounds like you have it covered, I keep looking Chris
  2. C

Hey Jan, Found something kind of cool while looking for some info on one of my bikes. Not sure where I acquired it, perhaps from the company on the header. Like I said it was in with some Harley stuff so who knows. Anyway it is the "1989 Pace Car List" It has names on cars 1-75, I presume...
  3. C

Thank you to Jan, as well for all of your efforts in organizing all of this. Anyone else who had a hand in it too.
  4. C

Ok I'll bite, #226836. Was told Festival Car #3 and build #55 when purchased 25 yrs ago. Thanks for the help verifying the build Chad Dickey. As far as the Festival # is concerned, here is all I can come up with other than anecdotal. This underlined "3" has been on the car behind the rear...
  5. C

Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc.

Re: Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc NAME: Chris Weydert + guest CAR Number: N/A Festival Car #3 What session you want to sit in on: Friday and Saturday ----Hopefully, waiting on part(s)
  6. C

2011 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Reunion! Hebron, Ohio 7/30/2011

Jan, I was visiting my TTA at the doc friday and took the plate off the back, still there "3" with an underline...took some pics for posterity as it is getting harder to see. Jim, Ordered a knock sensor as it was not coding even when it was tapped on. On the vaccum leak note, we did...
  7. C

Jan, It did, but that plate hasn't been off in 10-12 yrs...I'll check when i get it back this week. Also one thing it has that I've never seen nor heard of on another (but I have been out of the loop for at least 10 yrs---stored the car, got married, kids, life, etc...) is a gold 1" decal...
  8. C

Hi Jim, Took mine out of a lengthy storage and am having it resureccted as inspired by your efforts. Hopefully she's road ready within the next week or so! cloth, t-top, festival car (#3?), from Iowa... Chris
Top Bottom