Search results

1. jarredsoon

92 mile TTA on BAT

Not to say that I don't appreciate a low mileage example of a fine car. I certainly do.
  2. jarredsoon

92 mile TTA on BAT

Whao $14K loss on that in a half year. I would have rather driven the car and enjoyed it than take that loss. A lot of work to bring it up to driving standards after sitting its whole life though. This car will probably continue to be a showpiece trophy more so than a car.
  3. jarredsoon

TTA headers wanted

Ya Rob that is really what it is all about. How much fun you have, who really cares what car it is lol. Enjoy the boost!
  4. jarredsoon

TTA vs GTA vs TA

I did not know that they stopped the fender vents after 1987 on Trans Am's. Learn new things every day. Thanks
  5. jarredsoon

TTA headers wanted

Hey That is pretty cool to have a TTA engine display set up. I think it will be hard to find original TTA headers to be used just as display. Post some pics would love to see Thanks
  6. jarredsoon

TTA vs GTA vs TA

-front fender vents are present on the TA but not the GTA or TTA -GTA and TTA come fully loaded and TA is optioned by buyer.
  7. jarredsoon

1,100 mile TTA on BAT

looks like a great car
  8. jarredsoon

Value of 59 mile TTA

yes please do photo and share.
  9. jarredsoon

Value of 59 mile TTA

That sure is a low mile TTA. Must have been in good order when parked as it was never driven. When was it last started? Fuel system would need an overhaul, all rubber lines checked, all fluids changed, etc. My best guess is it is worth $60K. Maybe more under the lights and alcohol of...
  10. jarredsoon

TTA 603 Need Help With Getting Car Running - In Garage since 2013

hah ha Mike you are correct. I am never on fb even though that is the best source of info sharing these days.
  11. jarredsoon

TTA 603 Need Help With Getting Car Running - In Garage since 2013

Hi Lynn I think I remember you from the 2011 reunion, your car is good looking. I wish I could be more help, I just don't know any shops in your area. If I was closer I would help you myself. Good luck Jarred
  12. jarredsoon

Left and Right Front Fender Ground Effects Needed

That ebay ad looks like the way to go, new and better price.
  13. jarredsoon

The advice I got was to take a used broken bracket and drill a hole where the broken stud is and then push a bolt through it and tack weld it in place. I can get you a broken one for about $50 CAD. Maybe be able to source a good used one with all three studs and that would cost $100 CAD but...
  14. jarredsoon

Hey Turbobill80. What bracket are you looking for exactly, there is a guy local to me that has a lot of parts I can ask him for you. Have you got a picture of the piece? Jarred
  15. jarredsoon

Restoration Shops for TTA sitting since '97

Wow, long time TTA owner. I can't comment on Lorenz but the market for these cars is hot now. You would want to get it all up and running before selling. I would hope you get $30K for this car, although I am not watching the market too close on TTA's with milage, more the TTA's that were...
  16. jarredsoon

Replacement stock injectors

Those injectors look like stock injectors, so they should work, but obviously they don't so I would confirm what size injectors were in there before, maybe they were not stock? Would wonder why the stock TT chip worked with non stock injectors though. That Map sensor does look like a...
  17. jarredsoon

Grommet for driver side valve cover

I think that is the hole for the tube that goes to the turbo inlet, not sure though. Put a breather in there to fill the hole.
  18. jarredsoon

2,900 mile TTA on BAT

50-70 miles you would cringe rolling over 100. What fun is that? I had a hard top cloth car for 10 years, never drove it. Sold it and my father asked if I would miss the car? I said no, I never even drove it lol. Although I think I sold too soon I do not miss it. It was cool to have but...
  19. jarredsoon

173 mile TTA on BAT

damn....
  20. jarredsoon

Oil leak

sounds like left over oil is leaking still. Have you checked to see where the leak is coming from, maybe repair the leak?
Top Bottom