Search results

1. J

Tta Door & Windshield Decal & Misc Parts & Manuals For Sale

The items have been sold to the second requester in Missouri after the first requester passed on the offer. Jerry
  2. J

The items are still available...a few people are interested but nobody has sent me any money yet or formalized a deal. Jerry Kircher. 240-535-9806
  3. J

Guys....I only want to sell everything to one buyer and I'm not interested in separate sales. As I stated, there is (1) door decal that you can see in the picture.....and the other long white strip in the picture is the PONTIAC decal for the front windshield. Jerry
  4. J

With the recent sale of my last TTA to the collector in Canada, I have some remaining items that I am offering to TTA members before I put them on Ebay. The items for sale are: (1) Door Decal......(1) Windshield Decal......(2) Turbo Emblems for front fenders...(1) TTA Owners manual....(1) 89...
  5. J

747 Mile Tta For Sale On Mecum Next Week In Chicago

My two favorites are the 2006 Ford GT....very old school with 6 speed manual transmission and very fast..........and my new McLaren 570S with paddle shifters, twin turbos that runs 10.6 seconds in quarter mile dead stock on factory tires.....wicked fast and fun.
  6. J

For Sale: Car # 420 With Only 597 Original Miles (t-tops & Leather Seats)

My car was not a museum piece....it has about 600 miles....never been in the rain....but I didn't clean the engine compartment with q-tips or anything like that. It is an exceptionally clean survivor car that would compare with the cleanest original low mileage TTAs out there. Some of my...
  7. J

747 Mile Tta For Sale On Mecum Next Week In Chicago

Saw the bidding stall at $30,000 for a one-owner 795 original miles leather T-tops 1989 TTA.....owner had an unrealistic $40,000 reserve that resulted in no-sale. I just sold my 595 original mile TTA to a collector in Canada today for $34,500...much more representative of realistic actual sale...
  8. J

Just wanted to let the TTA members know that I sold this car to a collector in Canada today for $34,500 and wanted to keep folks advised of actual sale prices for these underappreciated TTAs. I also noticed that a one-owner original 795 miles leather T-tops car was offered at Mecum Chicago...
  9. J

I am downsizing my car collection due to running out of garage storage space and am reluctantly offering my 1989 Turbo Trans Am for sale. I believe this car is likely the cleanest, original, dead-stock unmolested 89 TTA in existence outside of a museum car. I am the second owner, the car has...
  10. J

Wanted Stock Tta Under 10k Miles

I believe I listed my Festival car way too low in hindsight...as a collector from Illinois purchased the car at my asking price of $34,900 with no dickering at all on price. I probably should have asked much higher than I did for the Festival car....should have been north of $40,000 in...
  11. J

Wanted Stock Tta Under 10k Miles

Tony, I am about to offer my 89 TTA car # 420 (T-tops & leather seats) for sale as I am thinking about downsizing my car collection due to running out of storage space. I believe this car is likely the cleanest, original, dead-stock unmolested 89 TTA in existence outside of a museum car. I am...
  12. J

#5 Pilot Car

I'm a little surprised bidding hit $35K on a car with 30,300 miles on it. I sold my '89 TTA Festival Car # 154 last November for $34,900 (asking price) to a collector in Illinois who wanted a dead-stock TTA with only 335 original miles. Maybe I priced my TTA too low last year!! I also...
  13. J

335 Original Miles Festival Car # 154 For Sale

Just an FYI for the group.....I just sold my Indy Festival car # 154 to a guy in Illinois for my asking price of $34,900
  14. J

Both TTAs are exceptionally clean with almost identical mileage and if I had the garage space I would keep both. I have owned 3 other TTAs in the past and all were leather interior...I just prefer the leather seats a little more than the Festival car cloth seats. Both run and drive identically.
  15. J

Parting TTA

Would you possibly still have the hood and hood louvers for sale? Jerry Kircher
  16. J

Parting TTA

17. J

Looking For A Pair Of Tta Air Intake White Grills For Hood

Does anyone have a clean pair of the white painted air intake grills for the front of the hood on a TTA? My hood front intake grills have some small cracks in the paint that I would like to replace with a cleaner set for my TTA. Please drop me a note if anyone has a pair for sale. Jerry...
  18. J

After much deliberation, I am going to sell my Indy Festival Car # 154 as I need the garage lift space for my new 2016 Dodge Viper GT I just received... and the McLaren 570S that I have on order. This TTA is possibly one of the lowest mileage original, dead stock, unmolested cars still in...
  19. J

Sticky: Fuel Pump Replacement Procedure

All, Thought it might useful to other TTA owners to have a detailed procedure for fuel pump replacement....hope this helps others. Jerry K. Here's the long winded procedure: Note: Disconnect the battery in the engine compartment to avoid any possible sparks as you're going to be...
Top Bottom