Search results

1. nos4gn

Thinking Of Selling #76

Gauging interest, thinking of selling my original 1989 Turbo Transam festival car with all the documentation- 7000 miles. Been too busy with the Grand Nationals lately. What is the market like now? Sorry for the typo, it is Festival car # 76. I will ask Jan to include this on his running list.
  2. nos4gn

ACDelco NOS TTA replacement wires

We have just obtained some sets of brand new NOS discontinued ACDelco 616N spark plug wire sets (GM part#12073997). These resistance matched and tailored replacement wire sets were made specifically and only for 1989 Vin 7 TTAs. Here is a link to the ACDelco application guide for thes...
  3. nos4gn

Original Tridon Black Oxide Clamp Sets

We have just located and acquired some complete sets of original discontinued Tridon black oxide finished air intake AND turbo hose clamps for every connection from the air box to the throttle body. For a complete description and pic, here is a link to the one set we listed on Ebay...
  4. nos4gn

Fuel Filter Blowout!

Genuine GM/ACDelco Inline Fuel Filters for $7.95 + $5.00 shipping. GM part#25171792 This special is good ONLY during the month of April. Don't overlook this critical part. Make sure your fuel system can support WOT with a fresh, clean, unrestricted new OEM fuel filter. Here is the...
  5. nos4gn

ACDelco D552 Ignition Coil Packs for $39.00!

ACDelco D552 Ignition Coil Packs for $49.00 nos4gn is offering brand new GM/ACDelco D552/12353801 Ignition Coil Packs with free gasket on our website for $79.00 each. But for members of this board ONLY, we are offering a deep discount ($30.00 discount) on this item only. That makes...
  6. nos4gn

New Forum Category: Vendor Specials

Hey Chris, How about a new category for Vendor Specials? This way vendor posts won't interfere with any of the site member parts posts and site members will be able to "shop" vendor specials in one place. Let me know what you think. BTW, although I don't own one YET, I think TTAs...
Top Bottom