Search results

1. PhillyTurboSix

Whazzzzzzzzzzup! Anyone Going To Ocmd Next Weekend?

Hey kids. Checking out the new layout over here it's been forever and a day since I've poked in! I guess I'm getting lazy just visiting the facebook page. Almost time here in the NE to get the cars out! Then again we have had nothing but rain for what seems a month! I'm headed to Ocean City...
  2. PhillyTurboSix

Buick-olds-pontiac Show And Go. Saturday, November 8th, At Atco Raceway Nj

I've been to this event several times over the years nice group of guys! I'll most likely go this year. Mark your calendars see if we can bring some Pontiac's out! Here is the e-mail I received from the event coordinator... Buick-Olds-Pontiac show and go event of 2014 takes place Saturday...
  3. PhillyTurboSix

Now that the TTA's are 25 years old time to bargan with the insurance company!

You might want to call your car insurance company kids now that the TTA's are 25 years old and chat about your policy... I just received my classic insurance policy renewal for 2014. I was paying $1100 bucks a year. That was for my TTA and my 2 GN's. All appraised well over 30K each. No...
  4. PhillyTurboSix

2014 TTA reuniuon? Let's vote on what you guys like the best...

Vote away and we'll see what we can do to make something happen to get us together for the big Anniversary! You can also vote on another venue just post it up...
  5. PhillyTurboSix

Everyone is flipping and selling these cars!

The last TTA sold here a few years ago was stolen and never showed up again! :( http://www.theautostorenj.net/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=213021325#
  6. PhillyTurboSix

Last cruise of the season. Some fall foliage in the TTA

Had the TTA out for a little romp around Philly before she sleeps for the winter in her cozy climate controlled garage under her cover :) Anyone else had their TTA out for some fall foliage pics? I love driving this car! :D
  7. PhillyTurboSix

What do you kids want to do for 2014? 25 years old!

25 years old next year! :cake: Any ideas? Thoughts? Comments? The BPG (Buick Performance Group) always welcomes us in Ohio. I'm sure I could have them make up some awards for us as well. It's up to you guys and gals if you want to maybe meet up somewhere. I have reached out to Scott Kelly as...
  8. PhillyTurboSix

FS: New Aftermarket aluminum Turbo 6 Shield

$140.00 shipped! Bought it and just never used it. Never installed with mounting hardware! The highly polished aluminum Turbo Shield is not only extremely attractive, but accommodates a variety of upgrades including the 30, 40, 50, and 60 series (3 bolt) turbos as well as the stock turbo...
  9. PhillyTurboSix

2013 Buick Performance Group Nationals - August 2nd and 3rd - The BPG Block Party!

Back again the event that pays the most! Mark your calendar and bring those TTA's out! Support the events that support you! We are doing a huge Buick/TTA block party theme this year. Come on out and make new friends and put some faces to the names! While this event is more Buick's of all years...
  10. PhillyTurboSix

2013 Carlisle GM Nationals June 21-23, 2013 in Carlisle, PA. TTA's invited!

The 2013 Carlisle GM Nationals will take place June 21-23, 2013 in Carlisle, PA. We have registered the 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans AM's this year! That's right we have our own class at a national event! Using the link below you can register your car for the car show ($40) under "326: PONTIAC -...
  11. PhillyTurboSix

2013 MAGNA Car Show at the Buick East Coast Regionals Saturday, Sept 21st, 2013

Once again MAGNA will be hosting the annual all-Buick powered car show at the Buick East Coast Regionals, at the Cecil County Dragway, Cecil, Maryland. Although MAGNA is primarily a Turbo Buick club, this show is open to ALL Buick powered cars and this includes the TTA's! It is a judged car show...
  12. PhillyTurboSix

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays to all! Cold and light snow here in Philadelphia tonight. :cold: I'm working for the first time ever that I can remember on xmas eve and xmas day eve. TV never takes a holiday! I hope santa brings you all the goodies on your list! I stink at buying gifts. I wind...
  13. PhillyTurboSix

GM Nationals in Carlisle,PA for 2013 - mini TTA reunion?

The people that run the GM nationals in Carlisle, PA have approached me to help them promote the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Buick Grand National at their event next year in 2013. It's Jun 21 - Jun 23, 2013. While I own 2 GN's, I always think of ways to keep the TTA's involved as...
  14. PhillyTurboSix

FS: TTA nose badge logo white sweat shirt XXL

Found this digging around my stuff tonight. $40 plus the ride. It's 50% cotton / 50% Poly sweat shirt in size XXL with the TTA nose badge logo on it. :cheers:
  15. PhillyTurboSix

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our TTA brothers and sisters! Enjoy family, friends, and food! I have my turkey covered in bacon the way it should be! :teehee:
  16. PhillyTurboSix

Who still has their original spoiler on the car in perfect condition?

So I'm just curious, who still has their original spoiler and it's in perfect condition? Miles on your car: 32,000 Reason why you think it's perfect: I look at these low mile cars on eBay for sale and the spoilers are all cracked. Some bad, some not so bad, some really bad. My TTA still has...
  17. PhillyTurboSix

Bowling Green, Kentucky this past weekend...

I took a trip down to Bowling Green for the Buick nats. Only one TTA present in the show. I didn't see any other TTA's around. Pictures from Bowling Green nats this past weekend are here... Bowling Green KY 2012 - a set on Flickr It was overcast and COLD! Car show was beat. 20 some turbo...
  18. PhillyTurboSix

Need some input for J&E Pistons. What do you guys want to see from them...

As I contact vendors over the year for the goodie bag items for the BPG event and the MAGNA car show, from time to time they ask me to get them some feedback in the market the make products for. I was chatting with the JE Piston rep and he wanted me to get him some input. So here is your...
  19. PhillyTurboSix

I have some sad news and I need a very special favor from everyone on the forum...

Jason (aka QuikyOne) on the forum lost both of his grandparents this past week. His grandfather was an amazing man from the stories Jason has told me over the years about him. He looked just like Jason. His Grandmother was an amazing woman as well Jason talked very highly of them. His...
  20. PhillyTurboSix

EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS - CECIL COUNTY, MD September 21st and 22nd MAGNA car show

Bring those TTA's out as well boys and girls! I'm running this event again this year for my local Buick club. I have a few TTA owners that show up so I made the class anything Buick powered. Top 40 awards. We were rained out last year! :cry: Because it's so late in the season there is no rain...
Top Bottom