Search results

1. S

Few Tta Items Before I Sell The Car.

All parts sold with car.
  2. S

Christmas Special. BAER Brakes $640 shipped Conus Trans Pan $210 Shipped Conus Scanmaster and SCG-1 boost controller/wb02 with TTA pillar All brand new. $575 shipped Conus
  3. S

Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

Hard to believe its been that long but the years do run together :confused:
  4. S

Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

There have been a few over the last few years. The one I remember the most was the one Bell Road Kia sold and someone washed the title and sold it at the auction.
  5. S

Headers And Downpipe Heat Wrap

Good luck.
  6. S

Tta Proposed Tweaks.

No reason to change gearing in a Turbo Buick powered car TTA or GN especially at the performance level you want. Throwing good money after bad. Unless you do a full on performance build you will not see high rpm out of a turbo v6 Chip Scanmaster K&N / cold air induction If you have a stock...
  7. S

Sorry I don't ship outside the US.
  8. S

Right now I want to try and sell it all together. I will reevaluate in the near future
  9. S

Everything still available and adding Scanmaster and SCG-1 boost controller/wb02 with TTA pillar All brand new. $625
  10. S

lyleculver @ Yahoo
  11. S

BAER Brakes 1LE upgrade kit. Drilled and slotted rotors, performance pads, Braided Hose kit $750 shipped CONUS 2004r Aluminium trans pan $240 shipped conus Heditis subframe connectors ,Tubular rear lower control arms and panhard bar. Sold TTA APR head bolt kit $48 shipped us
  12. S

1989 Gta Trans Am Rear Hatch Wing Spoiler

While I agree with not stirring up things in sales posts, you did open yourself up with the diatribe on the spoiler rather than just saying it was a stock one for sale. I did not see anyone posting anything before your original vent.
  13. S

Oil Leak!

Oh my gosh a Buick that leaks oil, the hell you say. Just kidding. It is usually rear intake or valve cover if its coming from above the starter. Every once in awhile a bad pcv gasket can cause it to but you will usually see that looking from above at the rear intake. Rear main seal easiest...
  14. S

Wtb - 3 Inch Downpipe, Te44 Turbo

That I know of only ArizonaGN is currently making downpipes.
  15. S

How Many Left?

I think some of it just the amount and how people are these days. It is crazy to drive here anytime or place and people are alway super aggressive on the roads.
  16. S

Turbo

I can't vouch for them but might be a place to start. Tta Performance - Turbo 4.9 301, PEVR rebuilding, Performance Parts Also if you don't belong try the PY forums 77-81 Firebird & Trans Am TECH - PY Online Forums
  17. S

89 Tta

Nice car and way underpriced. GLWTS
  18. S

89 Tta

You would be better to install a Vintage Air in a car like this.
  19. S

Hey Guys ...

Welcome. I can't remember if it is still posted online but I do have the list of Vin # with build order from PAS. If you PM your vin I can tell you the #.
  20. S

Rpm Hunting At Idle

Not saying this is your problem but we chase a similar problem for a couple of months until the drivers in the computer finally went out. I would check what Robert said above first but if you cannot find anything else try to borrow a know good computer.
Top Bottom