Search results

1. RatFink

Stock Turbo - Removed At Around 26k Miles

No, turbo is sold. I still have heavy duty band clamps and hoses, New braided oil drain and some other various parts
  2. RatFink

Drive Train Near Ohio

The downpipe with cat replaced with cutout. Some other stuff, ecm mounting tray, new oil drain, , I’ll try to get some pictures posted.
  3. RatFink

Drive Train Near Ohio

I have a TTA downpipe. Turbo to intermediate section. It would make routing your 3.8 engine in your camaro’s exhaust easier and is basically a stock TTA setup. I’m in Tennessee if you’re interested.
  4. RatFink

The *NEW* LS swap project

Nice! They are fun. Mine is red too. They wrote a song about em' so, red it is.
  5. RatFink

The *NEW* LS swap project

Cool, sounds like you’ve been busy. Good to see you’re still into it! I sold my TTA, didn’t think I would ever do that. I think I was tired of fixing things. I bought a brand spankin new Corvette Grand Sport with a manual trans. Kinda cool shifting gears after many years. Didn’t think I ever...
  6. RatFink

Tta Proposed Tweaks.

+1, the stock trans was never meant to handle the torque these motors can make with a few tweaks, but if you goose it less times than I did maybe it will last longer. • Get the exhaust out. If that's simply putting a test pipe in place of the cat with a cutout at minimum, that's awesome but then...
  7. RatFink

Help With Starting Conversations

I noticed it happening several weeks ago too. Both Firefox, Safari on desktop iMac and Safari on iPhone.
  8. RatFink

1st Mod

I sent a text
  9. RatFink

1st Mod

What's your zip?
  10. RatFink

1st Mod

My email is screwy today, I'll post photos here for now, I can take some better shots in the sun maybe.
  11. RatFink

1st Mod

Ok, sounds good.
  12. RatFink

1st Mod

Yes, I will try to find a photo today or take a new one this weekend.
  13. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

I still have factory non-adjustable wastegate. Original ECM mounting plate, new never used braided oil drain line, stock injectors, stock down pipe...I have some various stock never used fuel lines and a few emission equipment lines, bunch of hoses and clamps. I'll have to look around the garage.
  14. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

Send me your shipping address to my email: contact@shawnverble.com or post it here. thanks
  15. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

I've set up a direct link, this should work: Pay Shawn Verble using PayPal.Me
  16. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

Yes, why? Is it not working? It did just a few weeks ago.
  17. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

15 plus shipping, $20 total PayPal to: Sverble@tennessean.com Thanks
  18. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

:rolleyes:
  19. RatFink

Stock Fuel Pressure Reg

Sorry, it's sold
  20. RatFink

Embroidered Tta Cd Case

Yes, it's still available. 15 plus shipping, $20 total PayPal to: Sverble@tennessean.com Thanks
Top Bottom