Search results

1. Mark T-TB

White factory option wheels

One of the guys that I see at local cruise nights and shows has them on his T/A... I can't seem to remember which year :confused: (86-87-88??) Pretty sure that I have a picture somewhere. He bought the car new, but it still looks good. I like the look, but would NOT want to be the guy trying to...
  2. Mark T-TB

928 mile TTA on BAT

Wow Hopefully that is considered a "win" for the buyer and seller.
  3. Mark T-TB

928 mile TTA on BAT

will be interesting to see how high it goes - looks like a great car :cool:
  4. Mark T-TB

What's going on 2020?

^^^ Fun Stuff :cool:
  5. Mark T-TB

What's going on 2020?

I think that I made it to 2 small/local "events" this year... pretty much everything was cancelled due to COVID - or I had conflicts/issues/work travel. I slipped in some joyrides here and there, but 2020 was definitely not the fun summer that a car guy would like.
  6. Mark T-TB

24,000 mile TTA on eBay

good one there - I had to check... maybe you're off by a decimal place (or two?) :rolleyes::D
  7. Mark T-TB

Detroit Craig’s list TTA

guy has good tastes:cool:
  8. Mark T-TB

Need New Tires - Suggestions?

good info Dave, thanks.
  9. Mark T-TB

and here I go again 1989 TTA convt project

will be watching - good luck with everything :cool:
  10. Mark T-TB

Seems like the BFG G-Force Comp 2s would be a good choice? Did you do a search on here and see if there were other comments? Seems like different folks picked different tires based on varying factors, and the G-Forces have been around for a while... somebody on here is likely using them. When I...
  11. Mark T-TB

"I" would search and research high & low for something made in USA or at least USA-name brand before choosing the Federals... the tires seem good, but I'm not keen on their origins (that is just how I'm wired). Which "model" BFGs are available [today] in the right size, and how do they stack up...
  12. Mark T-TB

ouch. I've had trouble finding the 13's in the size that I like for my little green car,.. did not think that this would happen with these 16 inchers :( Based on all of that, the choices will probably be even fewer when I need new ones. FWIW, I have a set of the Federal SS 595 tires (13") now...
  13. Mark T-TB

Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

Please keep us posted Rob, will be interesting to see a TTA in all of that hype.
  14. Mark T-TB

Headlights will not go up/down

There was a whole other thread about this as well. Good luck with the kit - looked great (I still have it somewhere)... but I broke things taking mine apart and ended up with rebuilt assemblies.
  15. Mark T-TB

New Member #114

Welcome aboard. That car sounded like it had some cool history :cool:
  16. Mark T-TB

2019 30th Anniversary Meet @ Indy

Chad - Thanks for taking the lead on this... will be watching both "pages" for updates.
  17. Mark T-TB

Tta Included In "80's Performance" Exhibit At Simeone Museum - Philly

I always remember Car & Driver calling the 5.7 the "OPEC IROC" :D, seems a shame that there isn't one included, they are 80's icons (same for the Turbo Coupe).
  18. Mark T-TB

Car Show

Your car looks great, and showing at Greenfield Village - very nice :cool:
  19. Mark T-TB

^^^ I love the Museum and have been a member almost since it opened. However, in this case, I'm gonna say that I was a bit disappointed in the size and scope of this Exhibit. The Museum staff is totally at the mercy of who knows about the exhibits and has the right cars and is willing to loan...
  20. Mark T-TB

I see my car in the background of a bunch of pix from the Demonstration Day (Museum photo by Andrew Taylor): That is the Museum's 440-4 speed Superbird. Here are a bunch of Turbo cars in the special exhibit
Top Bottom