Search results

1. DynoDave

I assume you all have seen these...

1989 Turbo Trans Am V6 Stainless Steel Coolant Lines Available with or without the Throttle Body Coolant Line Provision. HAWKS LINK
  2. DynoDave

TTA at Spring Carlisle Auction

Not many details. 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Spring Carlisle Link
  3. DynoDave

I like the new look of the forum!

Easier on my eyes. Thanks for all of the time and hard work it takes to keep this place going.
  4. DynoDave

Trans Am Nationals 2017

I'm signed up. Just curious if anyone from this forum will be attending?
  5. DynoDave

Totalled Tta

I saw this on TGO. OUCH! 1989 Pontiac Firebird, 19792519 | IAA-Insurance Auto Auctions
  6. DynoDave

Year, Make And Model – 1980 – ’81 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am

Year, Make and Model – 1980 – ’81 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Year, Make and Model – 1980 – ’81 Pontia | Hemmings Daily
  7. DynoDave

Epa Seeks To Prohibit Conversion Of Vehicles Into Racecars

EPA SEEKS TO PROHIBIT CONVERSION OF VEHICLES INTO RACECARS -- SEMA to Oppose Action as Threat to Modified Racecars and Parts Suppliers -- Washington, DC (February 8, 2016) – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a regulation to prohibit conversion of vehicles originally...
  8. DynoDave

TTA Axle and Ratio Questions

Still a total newb to the TTA thing, so bear with me. Hope to join you all as an owner someday. Were ALL of the TTAs build with one axle design...either the 9 bolt Aussie rear, or the corporate 10bolt? Also, were there optional axle ratios, or were they all built with the same ratio? If they...
Top Bottom