Search results

1. instro84

emblems

i got a set of emblems for sale, bought them from Ray Bunch awhile back after he sold his car $50 shipped to lower 48
  2. instro84

exhaust crossover

anyone have an exhaust crossover they'd be willing to part with? TIA
  3. instro84

parts for sale

i have a set of new unused march performance pullys for the turbo buick 3.8, $125 shipped also have a set of emblem that o bought from Ray bunch when he sold his TTA, these are from his car when it was repainted can't remember car number $160 shipped
  4. instro84

Exhaust Crossover Pipe

still in need of a crossover pipe. let me know if you have one for sale
  5. instro84

How To Drain Fuel Tank

does the TTA have a plug under the hood to run the fuel pump to drain the tank?
  6. instro84

Tta Floor Mats

anyone know a source for the floor mats with the TTA log? been trying to call Jax seatcovers but no answer.
  7. instro84

Arp Head Bolts

i have a set of arp head bolts for sale $35 shipped to lower 48 also have a tta service manual supplement $30 shipped to lower 48
  8. instro84

Magazines With Tta In Them

i have a binder with some magazines with TTA's in them for sale, 9 bux each or take them all for 100 plus shipping. MOTOR TREND NOVEMBER 1988 (HAVE 2 OF THESE) CAR CRAFT DECEMBER 1988 MODERN MUSCLE CAR VOLUME 4 #3 HOT ROD NOVEMBER 1988 LEGEND SERIES MUSCLE CARS VOLUME 2 #3 CORVETTE FEVER...
  9. instro84

Wtb Exhaust Crossover Pipe

i'm in need of a crossover pipe the one on my car is banged up and doesn't seal.
  10. instro84

Magazines With Tta

got a binder with some TTA magazines thrown in with some part i bought recently
  11. instro84

Tta Forged Pistons

anyone know sources for forged TTA pistons? i called JE the other day and they had no ida what i was talking about told me to just order the GN pistons from their catalog.
  12. instro84

Vacuum Hose

trying to get 308 back on the road anyone know where this vacuum hose connects?
  13. instro84

Tap Size

need to clean up head bolt holes on a block anyone know the tap size?
  14. instro84

Torque Specs

whats the torque spec on the rockers for the tta heads?
  15. instro84

Head Gasket

time for the dreaded head gasket replacement. quick question on the TTA can i pull engine but itself or is it easier with trans attached?
  16. instro84

Eco Removal And Installation

anyone have any trick for getting this thing in and out its driving me nuts.
  17. instro84

Valve Covers

gonna hit junkyard this weekend looking for a set of valve covers to powdercoat. what gm cars use the same covers as TTA's?
  18. instro84

Power Antenna Relay And Wiring

so i ordered the crown replacement antenna for my car got it mounted in the fender and routed wiring then i go to connected the wiring harness under the dash i and find the wiring and relay aren't they. anyone know a good source for replacement wiring and relay?
  19. instro84

Valve Cover Seals

anyone have a source for the rubber seals that go under the acorn nuts for the valve covers? TIA
  20. instro84

Fron Suspension Rebuild

just finished the rebuild on the front suspension, used all gm parts for steering linkage went with the del a lum control arm bushings and qa1 ball joints. need to get an alignment but rides a little smoother now.
Top Bottom