Search results

1. instro84

Pushrod length please help

what did your pushrod length end up at? i think i have a set of new ones i didnt use when i did my heads.
  2. instro84

What's going on 2020?

bought this thing to drive back and for to work, its twin turbo 3.8
  3. instro84

fule pump

i used the deustworks pump on one works really well.
  4. instro84

emblems

emblems are sold
  5. instro84

emblems

i got a set of emblems for sale, bought them from Ray Bunch awhile back after he sold his car $50 shipped to lower 48
  6. instro84

exhaust crossover

anyone have an exhaust crossover they'd be willing to part with? TIA
  7. instro84

parts for sale

ince what's your email?, i took some more pics a couple of them don't look as goops i thought i never took them out of bags. i'll send you pic if you change you mind i'll send you refund
  8. instro84

parts for sale

i have a set of new unused march performance pullys for the turbo buick 3.8, $125 shipped also have a set of emblem that o bought from Ray bunch when he sold his TTA, these are from his car when it was repainted can't remember car number $160 shipped
  9. instro84

Cat back exhaust

i've installed one pretty happy with, also have a 3in downpipe not fitment issues at all and sounds good.
  10. instro84

What is it worth?

the lowest i've seen for a running drivable car was about 12k but that was awhile ago, whats your budget
  11. instro84

What is it worth?

check the ad's here and on turbobuick.com they come up for sale there's a guys on there now that wants to trade one for a gn, depends on what you wanna spend
  12. instro84

What is it worth?

got a link to the ebay ad? i've seen cars for sale as low as 14k that were good drivers.
  13. instro84

What is it worth?

hmm no controller that i know of for fuel pump unless he means the ecm. depends on the condition of the rest of the car and what else it needs, what's he asking?
  14. instro84

What is it worth?

could be fuel pump not hard to replace
  15. instro84

Strobe lights

looks good got anymore pics
  16. instro84

Car Will Not Start

when you turn the key on do you hear the fuel pump priming?
  17. instro84

Drive Train Near Ohio

what exhaust parts do you have i may be intrested. bought something from you recently can't remember what it was
  18. instro84

Drive Train Near Ohio

check the TTA page on facebook there was a tta motor and trans for sale a couple weeks ago
  19. instro84

Exhaust Crossover Pipe

Can you send me pic and price please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. instro84

Exhaust Crossover Pipe

still in need of a crossover pipe. let me know if you have one for sale
Top Bottom