Highway Stars Tta

Coltsfan1

I'm not to far from highway stars. Anyways when speaking with them last week I was advised that they are working on a 4 piece tta intercooler hose set. This set is scheduled to be available this fall and will be original in material and visible part numbers. This kit will include all 4 not like the 3 for the GN. Just wanted to pass this info along.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, I asked Glenn about this years ago and he said it would cost too much to do specially with the correct TTA part numbers in there ..... Wonder which part numbers he will opt for as some had the 20TA-..... Part numbers and others the same as for the GN ...

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds good. I wish we had a source for radiator hoses, since one of them is not made anymore!
Gates where the manufacturer so someone might be able to twist their arm to run another batch of them questions is what the minimum quantity would be ...

89indyta

I'm not to far from highway stars. Anyways when speaking with them last week I was advised that they are working on a 4 piece tta intercooler hose set. This set is scheduled to be available this fall and will be original in material and visible part numbers. This kit will include all 4 not like the 3 for the GN. Just wanted to pass this info along.
Went to the Highway Stars site and only saw the kit for the 3 hose set. Did they ever make a 4 hose set? If not, does the 3 hose set actually fit? I've tried for years to get the correct hoses only to find out they are not a direct fit. I'm most interested in the hose that fits to the intercooler.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Went to the Highway Stars site and only saw the kit for the 3 hose set. Did they ever make a 4 hose set? If not, does the 3 hose set actually fit? I've tried for years to get the correct hoses only to find out they are not a direct fit. I'm most interested in the hose that fits to the intercooler.
the inter cooler hoses are the same on the GN and TTA if those are the ones you mean?

Top Bottom