Car Bra Recommendations?

michbc3

Can anyone recommend a car bra for my TTA? Since moving to Florida, I've been smashing a lot of bugs. Probably picking up 3 or 4 every 10 miles or so and the bumper cover is beginning to look a bit weathered.

michbc3

Need a specific product recommendation/good experience. I bought one from Summit a few years ago that didn't fit the car at all. Perhaps it was a for a different car - a return that somebody made - put in the wrong box. We've all seen that before... Anyway, I gave up, but now have to try again.

Philthy

Can anyone recommend a car bra for my TTA? Since moving to Florida, I've been smashing a lot of bugs. Probably picking up 3 or 4 every 10 miles or so and the bumper cover is beginning to look a bit weathered.
I have a LeBar Nose cover plus mirror covers that fit perfectly that I could sell you if interested as I sold the car........817-300-8101

I have been using Colgan Custom bra for years, great fit and finish in my opinion best on the market. Look to spend close to 200 for one though so a little pricey but well worth it.

Top Bottom