Recent content by Suitcase_Sally

1. S

Time to Sell?

Darn! No upload... I'll try again...
  2. S

Time to Sell?

Well, somewhere in the house is a cd with pictures that I took prior to storage. The car is up on jacks in storage behind my 87 GTA. I'm not quite able to get it out to get more pictures (like I said - I'm old!). Here is a picture I took before putting it away. In case you're wondering, the...
  3. S

Time to Sell?

it will take me a few days. I'm not at home at the moment.
  4. S

Time to Sell?

44 miles
  5. S

Time to Sell?

I have #1162 and it has 44 miles on it and has always been kept in a climate-controlled building. Since I'm getting old (read " REALLY"old) I'm thinking of selling it. Does anyone have any idea of the value of such a car? Should I just leave it for some teenager to discover a "barn find"...
  6. S

Low Mileage TTA For Sale

The emblems didn't come attached on my car. They came in a box with a pattern for placement.
  7. S

Original Owners

Michjim72, it's a 79. I sold it last year. It needed more work than I was willing to do. Glad to see it gone.
  8. S

89 TTA Rear Spoiler

Am I correct in assuming that the 89 TTA spoiler is the same as the one on the 87 GTA? If so, I might be interested in two. The one on my 89 is still pristine, but we all know the history of them. I do need a new one for the GTA.
  9. S

Original Owners

2008's spring cleaning. No ordinary S-10 There's a TTA hiding behind the 64 Chevy
  10. S

Original Owners

Pretty much like any GTA. The color is flame red, tan interior, stock, original tires, treated with respect.
  11. S

Original Owners

Hank Graff Chevrolet in Davison offered me $20,000 for it in January. Yeah, right!.... Yes, I'll sell it if the price is right. I'd sell the 87 GTA, also. It has 34,xxx miles on it, in pretty good shape, except for the spoiler. (we all know about the spoiler, don't we?) I have some good...
  12. S

Original Owners

Rustynail, actually, it's not a hard top. Way back when I first said it was a hard top, I was thinking "as opposed to a convertible" because someone on another site made a comment about having a convertible. It wasn't factory sanctioned or produced, so in my mind it was ruined. I never...
  13. S

Original Owners

Actually, I trailered it home. I was waiting with baited breath for the car to come in. When these cars first came out, several dealers around the area were getting one or two. One dealer I talked with told me I could put $100 down for one. "Let me get this straight - I put down $100 and I...
  14. S

Original Owners

I'm the original owner of mine. 41 miles on it.
  15. S

Hardtop / Leather 4 SALE

Mine has 41 miles on it, however, I don't know if it's the lowest. Seems like there was one on the record in Japan having something like 20 miles on it. I don't know how recent that mileage was taken. Mine's a "museum piece".
Top Bottom