Recent content by Scott89TTA

1. Scott89TTA

Tta Coolant Overflow / Alky Tank Covers By Ptp

Update: This is currently going on contact me or reply to the Facebook group page post listed below. PTP will be doing another run of the coolant tank covers...info in the TTA Facebook group. Hey guys, I talked to PTP turbo blankets yesterday about doing more coolant overflow/alky tank...
  2. Scott89TTA

Update: This is currently going on contact me or reply to the Facebook group page post listed below. PTP will be doing another run of the coolant tank covers...info in the TTA Facebook group. Hey guys, I talked to PTP turbo blankets yesterday about doing more coolant overflow/alky tank...
  3. Scott89TTA

Highly Modified Tta What Spark Plugs?

To the guys with high to highly modified TTA's...not just bolt-ons, talking fully built low 10 to 9 sec cars running upwards of 25 psi on 93 pump with alky or race gas not E85. What plugs and gap are you running? Thanks! Scott
  4. Scott89TTA

89 Tta

Awesome build! Could you post or send me some pics of the down pipe both top and bottom, I am doing the same and am interested in how you ran it. Also 3" or 4", I have seen another that was done with 5" but just seems too big and not necessary. Thanks!
  5. Scott89TTA

There are some silver left, PTP also said if there was enough interest they would make another batch of the Lava covers.
  6. Scott89TTA

Charlie, They were available for purchase last October, this is the interest thread. There is an official group buy thread in this same section. I think the Lava sold out but pretty sure there are a few silver left. -Scott
  7. Scott89TTA

Official Ptp 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Coolant Reservoir Shield Group Buy!

**********ATTENTION********* Please take a minute to review the list in the first post to verify/update your status. Thanks
  8. Scott89TTA

Mark, you will have to check with PTP on availability for the LAVA since the 1st run was only 15 and they may be gone. They did say the would make more if sold out but there may be a bit of lead time to build up requests. If there are still LAVA covers available go ahead, just let me know what...
  9. Scott89TTA

**********ATTENTION********* Please take a minute to review the list below to verify/update your status. Thanks Official PTP 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Coolant Reservoir Shield Group Buy After several months of waiting the custom PTP Trans Am Coolant Reservoir Shield specifically designed to...
  10. Scott89TTA

Will do...last name please Thanks!
  11. Scott89TTA

Side by side comparison to the old reproduction covers sold by John's Performance many years ago.
  12. Scott89TTA

Ok guys, heads up! Doing another group purchase...see my reply at the bottome of this thread for info... As some of you may know I have been in contact with PTP Turbo Blankets https://www.ptpturboblankets.com/ to manufacture new TTA Coolant Tanks covers. I have received the 1st unit for test...
  13. Scott89TTA

And The Forum Is Back!

Thanks Chris!
  14. Scott89TTA

Nice Owners Kit On Ebay...ending Soon!

Anyone here the seller or winner of the owners kit that sold last night? Great deal for the buyer! I was shocked that is only went for $590...haven't seen on that low for over 10 years. I even remember an empty owners kit box go for $600 years ago.
Top Bottom