Recent content by mm5300

1. M

Oil recommendations

Thanks, I figured there would be some back and forth on different oils, but wanted to at least head in the right direction.
  2. M

Oil recommendations

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I tried the search for "oil" and said no results, so I'm guessing something is not working with the search. What current motor oil brand is recommended to use in the TTA? I've seen some mentions regarding older cars of including additives...
  3. M

Oem Rear Speakers

Thanks Jan! Does anyone happen to have any specs on them? I did a search and the only one I found seemed to show that Delco part number as a 10 ohm speaker. I don't remember them being 10 ohm, but my memory is not what it used to be :) And if anyone happens to have a pair for sale, please...
  4. M

Oem Rear Speakers

Does anyone know what the part number(s) for the rear speakers are. I believe they are 6x9's. I put in some replacements way back in the day, but can't find my originals. Since I'm not driving it much, I thought I'd put back in originals. I'm sure they are the same for various model years...
  5. M

Scanmaster Software

Sorry, yes the powerlogger. I guess I meant the software you would use with scan master. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Scanmaster Software

I was just seeing what equipment people with Scanmaster were putting the software on. I have an older laptop running the software, but I was thinking with some of the newer tablets and tablet type pcs, that those might be easier to work with and carry around with you. I know you need the...
  7. M

Convert Air Conditioning?

Ok great. Thanks for the responses.
  8. M

Convert Air Conditioning?

I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on converting the A/C to 134a. My A/C isn't working and I am going to get the lines, etc checked first, but seems like R12 is difficult to find these days, and my mechanic recommended converting it. My car isn't 100% original, but I do keep all...
  9. M

Question On Parts

No worries. I appreciate the effort. I was thinking it might be tough to get the discount anyway.
  10. M

Question On Parts

Thanks, but I tried that code on the website and it didn't work. Called them to see if it could still be used and they said if you had something to show the code, they could take it to a manager and see. Looks like they don't have that promo any more.
  11. M

Question On Parts

Great! Thanks for the info on the mats. I'll see about ordering up a set.
  12. M

Question On Parts

I'm finally getting around to getting the interior and exterior of #749 going. I need to get a spoiler and I know people recommend the one from Hawks. Do they give any discounts to the forums members or have any promo codes? I'm only about an hour from them, so I can go pick it up, which is...
  13. M

Question On Rear Defroster

Thanks, I'll check it out. One of my friends just told me Permatex makes a 2 small pouch kit just to re-attach the tabs as well. I guess I never realized it was fairly common issue.
  14. M

Question On Rear Defroster

I know this isn't really a TTA specific question, but was hoping I might get an answer here. A while back, my rear defroster wasn't working and I noticed on one side the contact had separated from the window. It may or may not be the cause of the defroster not working, but in the interest of...
  15. M

Seat Question

I thank all for you replies and advice. I didn't know the cover girl was Lethal Interiors. I looked around online and they have some really positive reviews. I may PM WS6 and see what info I can get. Thanks again!!
Top Bottom