Recent content by Mark T-TB

1. Mark T-TB

White factory option wheels

One of the guys that I see at local cruise nights and shows has them on his T/A... I can't seem to remember which year :confused: (86-87-88??) Pretty sure that I have a picture somewhere. He bought the car new, but it still looks good. I like the look, but would NOT want to be the guy trying to...
  2. Mark T-TB

928 mile TTA on BAT

Wow Hopefully that is considered a "win" for the buyer and seller.
  3. Mark T-TB

928 mile TTA on BAT

will be interesting to see how high it goes - looks like a great car :cool:
  4. Mark T-TB

What's going on 2020?

^^^ Fun Stuff :cool:
  5. Mark T-TB

What's going on 2020?

I think that I made it to 2 small/local "events" this year... pretty much everything was cancelled due to COVID - or I had conflicts/issues/work travel. I slipped in some joyrides here and there, but 2020 was definitely not the fun summer that a car guy would like.
  6. Mark T-TB

24,000 mile TTA on eBay

good one there - I had to check... maybe you're off by a decimal place (or two?) :rolleyes::D
  7. Mark T-TB

Detroit Craig’s list TTA

guy has good tastes:cool:
  8. Mark T-TB

Need New Tires - Suggestions?

good info Dave, thanks.
  9. Mark T-TB

and here I go again 1989 TTA convt project

will be watching - good luck with everything :cool:
  10. Mark T-TB

Seems like the BFG G-Force Comp 2s would be a good choice? Did you do a search on here and see if there were other comments? Seems like different folks picked different tires based on varying factors, and the G-Forces have been around for a while... somebody on here is likely using them. When I...
  11. Mark T-TB

"I" would search and research high & low for something made in USA or at least USA-name brand before choosing the Federals... the tires seem good, but I'm not keen on their origins (that is just how I'm wired). Which "model" BFGs are available [today] in the right size, and how do they stack up...
  12. Mark T-TB

ouch. I've had trouble finding the 13's in the size that I like for my little green car,.. did not think that this would happen with these 16 inchers :( Based on all of that, the choices will probably be even fewer when I need new ones. FWIW, I have a set of the Federal SS 595 tires (13") now...
  13. Mark T-TB

Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

Please keep us posted Rob, will be interesting to see a TTA in all of that hype.
  14. Mark T-TB

Headlights will not go up/down

There was a whole other thread about this as well. Good luck with the kit - looked great (I still have it somewhere)... but I broke things taking mine apart and ended up with rebuilt assemblies.
  15. Mark T-TB

New Member #114

Welcome aboard. That car sounded like it had some cool history :cool:
Top Bottom