Recent content by dvernst

1. D

Anyone Else Put 255s On The Rear?

I run a 295/50 r16 on mine. Rubbed a little on the insides, but bumped it in a little with a 2x4, and a hammer. You can't tell at all
  2. D

Do You Have Both? Tta & Gn

3. D

Tta Forged Pistons

Call Mike at Full Throttle, and have him order you some pistons from Diamond.
  4. D

What Size Studs For Heads?

Pretty sure it's a sticky on this forum...
  5. D

89 Tta Heavily Modded

Has 9 second potential...
  6. D

89 Tta Heavily Modded

It sold to someone in Saint Louis, but a few months ago it was up for sale again...
  7. D

Convert Air Conditioning?

This was just doing a quick search. R12 FREON 14OZ CANS
  8. D

Convert Air Conditioning?

I have a receipt from the previous owner of my Buick for $145 for the R134 conversion. Air blows really cold. My TTA is still using R12. It's relatively easy to find a few cans on Craigslist still.
  9. D

Tap Size

I think a lot of the other holes are 3/8-20. If this is incorrect please post back. Thanks Dave
  10. D

Complete Stock Rear End 30k Miles

Still available...
  11. D

Eco Removal And Installation

Installed my ecm this afternoon. Even looking up there it still takes a little bit of feel. I was just starting to get frustrated, and I got it in to place. I know in the past when I've had it in, and out a few times close together it's pretty simple.
  12. D

Eco Removal And Installation

Other than lay on your back with your feet by the ceiling, and head on the floor no. Sorry
  13. D

Performance Chips

What does the shop mean by using their own tunes? How are they making adjustments? If you're looking to make max power with the car, then yes I would recommend getting a Power Logger. If you just want a little more power, and want to make sure the car is running safe a TT 5.7 chip, and a...
  14. D

Performance Chips

This is incorrect info. Using a Scanmaster you can also make adjustments to the TT chips.
  15. D

Complete Stock Rear End 30k Miles

About 40 miles west of Chicago.
Top Bottom