Recent content by 2QUIK6

1. 2

Pics of intercooler shroud screws needed

Lol, found the answer to my own question, good thing I took pics of every inch of a low mile TTA I used to have....its the 7mm hex screws all the way around!
  2. 2

Pics of intercooler shroud screws needed

I discovered a bird lodged in my IC so was removing the shroud to clean it all out along with a lot of grass/weeds and discovered all of the side screws are missing and the top screws are phillips head screws which does not seem right. Bottom 3 were 7mm hex screws which I think are correct...
  3. 2

Hard Top Cloth Tta 928 Original Miles

Ok, it was a guy that knew Dean in the AB area, and thought he still had it, I am remembering now. Yeah, a group of friends and I go just to check out all of the odd and rare cars you see there. WE have bidders passes but never buy because of the things you mention, but have full access to...
  4. 2

Hard Top Cloth Tta 928 Original Miles

Was it you that I talked to at Barret Jackson Scottsdale back in January about Jarred's car? Seems like it was because you did not sell the car to Jarred, but to the person Jarred bought it from as I know Jarrod. Are you going this January?
  5. 2

TTA Spark Plug wires - If they were to be reproduced would anyone be interested in them?

If you can offer new shields as an option that would be awesome! I'm sure there are those that don't have the shields, or previous owner tossed them, or simply put, the shields will not last forever if you swap them over and over.
  6. 2

TTA Spark Plug wires - If they were to be reproduced would anyone be interested in them?

Interested, never hurts to have spare sets, and I suspect many would buy multiple sets. I would not think this is something that you would keep producing, probably be a 1 time run of X amount.
  7. 2

Looking For 1 Of The 2 Convertibles

Well now is your chance, the only time in the 20+ years I have followed these cars have I seen one for sale! And it's the same one listed on the flyer posted above. It's in awesome shape! https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/pontiac/trans-am/2253541.html
  8. 2

TTA convertible up for sale!

Here is one of the rare ones that few have ever seen in person...and a hefty price but probably worth it https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/pontiac/trans-am/2253541.html
  9. 2

Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

It's going across on Tuesday, we will not be there until Thursday but hopefully it is still sitting out in the tents..although most cars out there do not have the hood open. There may be some TV coverage Tuesday so maybe it will get some air time.
  10. 2

Hasn't been any at Scottsdale the last 4 yrs since I have been going.
  11. 2

1989 PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM INDY PACE CAR - Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions I think this may be the first TTA that I can recall being at Scottsdale. Was one earlier in the year at one of the other locations, 3200 miles went for $29k... This one has...
  12. 2

Very cool information! Wow, they put the vin#s right on the ad! Thanks for sharing!
  13. 2

That would be a more practical way to go, find a nice GTA vert and install a Turbo 6 motor and then drive drive drive it all day long and enjoy! Unless you just want one to sit in the garage and have a piece of history.
  14. 2

New Here And Possible New Tta Owner With A Few Questions.

Is it a cloth or leather hardtop? I think everything was covered above.
  15. 2

Tta Model Kits

I have an Ertl kit, still sealed, curious to see also, had it since 2001, came with my first TTA.
Top Bottom