FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are

Have no fear Lynn I'll figure it all out when the checks get here! :)

8289ta

Silver Member
Re: FS: Extra dash plaques and posters from the TTA reunion! Get them before they are

Jim - I got the dash plaques and poster today. Thanks for all of the samples as well.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Jim - I got the dash plaques and poster today. Thanks for all of the samples as well.
Awesome! :thumbup:

Plenty of left if you guys and gals need em! Lynn your check showed up today I'll sort you out tomorrow! :thumbup:

IF YOU HAVE SOME LEFT I AM INTERESTED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL.

THANKS,

OLIVER

Jim.
Changed my mind. Please set aside 3 large
. . ..two extra large and two .extra large
Are they in yet? do you have the TTA shirts?
Thznks
Lynn

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Jim,
Got pics of the plaques?

Thanks.
Sure just check the first post on this thread all the pics of the plaques and posters are there.

Jim.
Changed my mind. Please set aside 3 large
. . ..two extra large and two .extra large
Are they in yet? do you have the TTA shirts?
Thznks
Lynn
No shirts yet Lynn. Should be Thurs or Friday this week. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom