Back Home

kymmee

Silver Member
Left this morning, got home right before noon. Car ran flawlessly both ways. Reunion was great, met some really nice people, enjoyed talking to all of you. Just finished cleaning my car up. Washed, detailed, back in the garage and covered. No stone chips or damage. Thats good. Thanks to everyone that was involved in putting this thing together.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you guys made it back home, great to see you all ....

Oh you did pick up the local newspaper (Sunday) before you left I hope ... picture (Kim you are in it) of TTA and nice write up ... heck they even mentioned someone as far East as from the UK attended :)

simo

I'm back home in California.
What a great event.
It was good to meet all of you.
Kymmee thanks for the link.

TTA984

Gold Member
Finally got back about 12:30 am this morning.
I flew from Columbus to Nashville and then to Jacksonville.

RATFINK, what is going on in Nashville. I was having a meal at the airport because I had a 3 hr layover.

Some clean cut college guy come up to me where I was sitting and asked me if my salad was good, he said he wanted some of it. I just laughed.

He went to the table beside me, where people had already left, and he started eating the leftovers on their table.

This was very strange, I have never saw anything like this before.

Finally got back about 12:30 am this morning.
I flew from Columbus to Nashville and then to Jacksonville.

RATFINK, what is going on in Nashville. I was having a meal at the airport because I had a 3 hr layover.

Some clean cut college guy come up to me where I was sitting and asked me if my salad was good, he said he wanted some of it. I just laughed.

He went to the table beside me, where people had already left, and he started eating the leftovers on their table.

This was very strange, I have never saw anything like this before.
This place is nuts! Was some making a BS video or someting? I used to live downtown and I saw a guy get in a fist fight with a wall. Yes, I spelled that correct. A wall....the brick variety. Bunch of crazies.

I heard they have a Tootsie's Lounge out there now. You should of done a little honkey tonkin while on your lay over...:cheers::dance:

TTA984

Gold Member
hey mike, what happened to you , thought i would see you sun morning
Well Robert I slept late and left the motel around 11 am. Then I went to the track for a while, I had a 5:30 flight. I should have made the flight earlier, I had a lot of time to wait.

I looked for you and your car and I knew you had already left.

I called on my car and he is going to be done with it today or tomorrow, so that is good news, it did't make the reunion but I had fun driving the SS Camaro for the weekend.ttarider

TTA984

Gold Member
This place is nuts! Was some making a BS video or someting? I used to live downtown and I saw a guy get in a fist fight with a wall. Yes, I spelled that correct. A wall....the brick variety. Bunch of crazies.

I heard they have a Tootsie's Lounge out there now. You should of done a little honkey tonkin while on your lay over...:cheers::dance:
Tootsie's is where it happened. I'm surprised he did'nt want a drink of my beer. No they were not making a video or anything, just a hungry nut eating leftovers off tables.

Should have took a video of that, damn I used to live in Tn.:cheers:

Got back safe but think a hose cracked or something to the turbo, no punch hitting the gas and a real slight hesitation. Just put 2 hoses on it znd car acted same way. Drove beautifully especially since I have never taken it on a trip longer thN 2 hours before.
Lynn
Car#603

Nick Wise

If it has a hesitation, I would check the maf hose ( the big one going from the air filter to the turbo), make sure there are no cracks or leaks between the turbo and the mass air sensor.

Top Bottom