TTA Reunion posters available now.

If your interested in 1 or both Hi Rez (300 dpi) 12x15 print on high quality glossy paper of the reunion ad or "still setting the pace" poster just gimme a PM.

$15 + shipping or both for $20 + shipping. Would be cool to have the guest speakers sign them. I've framed one already and it looks really sweet.
I can't make it to the reunion, work conflict. So I will have to ship them to you.

Last edited:
I came up with a great idea while shopping for The latest HPP magazine tonight.
I can drop a picture of your own TTA into the above posters and then assign each poster your specific car number and info about your own personal modifications and related info at the bottom. PM me if your interested or post question here....

ttarider

I came up with a great idea while shopping for The latest HPP magazine tonight.
I can drop a picture of your own TTA into the above posters and then assign each poster your specific car number and info about your own personal modifications and related info at the bottom. PM me if your interested or post question here....

ttarider
sounds like a good idea, i will pm u after the fun ends :headbang:

These are 300 dpi hi rez PRINTS on glossy. $15 for 1 or both designs with your car number on one or both $20. Plus shipping.

Last edited:
Hi,
Never saw the TTA poster. Would be interested in 3 or 4 0f the TTA one only. Have enough of the other. Can you put my car number on it? If not still eant 3 (
or 4 0f the TTA ones. Please let me know. Appteciate it.
How do I get a copy of the group photo on Saturday?
Thanks
Lynn
Car #603

Hi,
Never saw the TTA poster. Would be interested in 3 or 4 0f the TTA one only. Have enough of the other. Can you put my car number on it? If not still eant 3 (
or 4 0f the TTA ones. Please let me know. Appteciate it.
How do I get a copy of the group photo on Saturday?
Thanks
Lynn
Car #603
I PM'd you.

PhillyD

Were we supposed to get one of these as part of our show registration? I didn't.

Anyway ... I'm sure you'd like to get some of your investment back. I'd like to take one of each with my car #831 on it. That should be $30.00 plus shipping?

Let me know ... email [email protected]

Top Bottom