Meet and Great .. Forum Members Attending ?

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
We should make sure we can all meet in person while in Hebron; maybe we have a get together just for the forum members so we can all put a face to the name etc ??? Many of us never met in person so would be nice to actually be able to figure out who's who ...

Any ideas?

We should make sure we can all meet in person while in Hebron; maybe we have a get together just for the forum members so we can all put a face to the name etc ??? Many of us never met in person so would be nice to actually be able to figure out who's who ...

Any ideas?
restaurant or sports bar maybe ? maybe someone on here knows the area :rofl:

Nick Wise

I'm in too. I've met a few of the members on here already and its been a pleasure Everytime. Looking forward to putting a few more faces with the names and the cars.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Every night there is a cruise night at the Ruby Tuesday near the host hotel. So we could meet there. Thursday night is actually BPG's meet and greet night. I'll be getting into Ohio hopefully around noon on Thursday so if anyone is in stop by the Ruby Tuesday. We could also all do this Friday eve as well. I typically go out to dinner then stop by the cruise night after dinner! For Saturday at the track I went and bought a huge roll of "hello my name is" stickers and every TTA owner is getting one of those with your name and board name on it! :)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there from Thursday late afternoon or so until Monday morning @ the host hotel ...

Just as we are spread around at a few different hotels would be great, food, drink or just get our cars together (well not mine) ...

Every night there is a cruise night at the Ruby Tuesday near the host hotel. So we could meet there. Thursday night is actually BPG's meet and greet night. I'll be getting into Ohio hopefully around noon on Thursday so if anyone is in stop by the Ruby Tuesday. We could also all do this Friday eve as well. I typically go out to dinner then stop by the cruise night after dinner! For Saturday at the track I went and bought a huge roll of "hello my name is" stickers and every TTA owner is getting one of those with your name and board name on it! :)
are all the stickers going to say jim ? :chat:

kymmee

Silver Member
I'll show up-sounds like fun. Just keep this thread updated as to where and when. I'll be in the area from Thursday afternoon till Sunday.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
OMG I can see I'm going to have to bring the can of whoop ass along with me and see who I need to open it up on first! :fuckkk::whistle::dance:

1tufam

I am in!!! I'll hit sometime Thursay night 12 hours with the 454 wound up. Can't wait to meet everyone in person. Just let us know when and where.

I am in!!! I'll hit sometime Thursay night 12 hours with the 454 wound up. Can't wait to meet everyone in person. Just let us know when and where.
Are you cutting down to 44 and heading east?

I pass the carthage exit which is where you would cut down if you go that way.

1tufam

Are you cutting down to 44 and heading east?

I pass the carthage exit which is where you would cut down if you go that way.
Hey Jason,

I'll run across I-70 to Saint Louis and East from there. If you are coming through about the same time and want to run together just let me know. I am flexible.

Hey Jason,

I'll run across I-70 to Saint Louis and East from there. If you are coming through about the same time and want to run together just let me know. I am flexible.
I will be leaving St. Louis Thursday morning around 4AM or so to be the traffic out around 270. And I drive slow.

1tufam

I will be leaving St. Louis Thursday morning around 4AM or so to be the traffic out around 270. And I drive slow.
If you are driving that slow I may catch you and your name will have to be changed to "Slowy One".

Have a safe trip and can't wait to meet everyone!

Turbota6

Just finalized my schedule for that week and finally booked a hotel so I should be arriving Friday. Chances are I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff to sell so don't forget...cash is king! :thumbup:

Top Bottom