Used Front Passenger Leather Seat Skin For Sale

SYTECH

I had the front leather seats in TTA #345 re-done during my quick ownership and I had the upholstery shop save the passenger seat leather skins because it was in pretty decent shape.

There is slight cracking / flaking on the entry bolster side but overall it is still in real good condition

Most passenger seat skins are in good condition but maybe someone out there has a torn seat cover or would just like to have a spare passenger seat skin boxed up in storage just in case

Sale price is $100.00 plus shipping (FEDEX Home delivery shipping anywhere in US is no more than $20.00)

Paypal is preferred at [email protected]

First person to send payment will be the proud owner, all other payments received after the 1st payment will be returned / refunded

Thanks

SYTECH

How Low can I go ?????

Price is now down to $60.00 plus shipping

Shipping anywhere in the US is less than $20.00, so for no more than $80.00 you can have a backup set of passenger seat leather skins in your hot little hands in 4 working days (FEDEX home delivery)

I'd really like someone with a TTA to get these before I put them on the F-Body Forums

Paypal accepted at [email protected]

Regards,

How Low can I go ?????

Price is now down to $60.00 plus shipping

Shipping anywhere in the US is less than $20.00, so for no more than $80.00 you can have a backup set of passenger seat leather skins in your hot little hands in 4 working days (FEDEX home delivery)

I'd really like someone with a TTA to get these before I put them on the F-Body Forums

Paypal accepted at [email protected]

Regards,
Do you still have this? Will it fit the driver's seat?

Top Bottom