At least two TTAs in Japan ....

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to touch base with the owners and learn more ... I known for years there's at least one overthere as I was contacted by a garage years ago looking for help with parts but their English was really poor so had a hard time getting any info off them.

Anyway would be cool to get the VINs and some history how they ended up over there.

Enjoy the photos !

Attachments

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I believe those photos were taken at a garage in Kobe but not sure if the owners live there or not but can't be too far away. Does your brother speak / read / write Japanese? If so he might be of help if it turns out these guys don't speak English.

ttanewyork

I believe those photos were taken at a garage in Kobe but not sure if the owners live there or not but can't be too far away. Does your brother speak / read / write Japanese? If so he might be of help if it turns out these guys don't speak English.

He speaks and reads Japanese very well. In fact I'm picking him up from the airport in a few hours. He's going to be home a few weeks for my wedding. So anything that you might need feel free to pm me.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member

ttanewyork

Looked at their web sites (found two companies called trans am specialties) and they had no 89 TTAs on their "sold" pages ... do you have a link to the one you referred to?
Its the same company with one location in clevland and one in florida. I just ment they have sold trans-ams in general and not TTA's. Sorry.

Top Bottom