Yours? Reserve is?
not worth 2k 500.00 max :clap:Maybe buyer did not want to pay extra 2k$ to get it. I dont have it, but i rather buy new turbo or trans for that money!
Maybe buyer did not want to pay extra 2k$ to get it.
Hey Jan,
It is the Pontiac Roadside assistance brochure. It has a laminated card to put in your wallet for roadside assistance. Try to get a close up shot for you when I get back to the house next week. BTW thanks for all you do here on the site!
you guys r like racers sell car and keep parts :detective:This is how it went down for me too. I bought jok191's TTA (#613) on eBay and assumed the kit was included with the car. MY BAD.... He immediately offered to sell me the kit for another $1000 and I declined. I was pissed too it that was not included in the sale. I had not been on here yet and the seller told me the kit's were going in excess of $1000 online at that time. Plus I had already had a kit with my original car and didn't realize the value of it then either. TTA #613 already had the decals on it too.
After joining this site, I quickly realized the value of the kit. Jan researched them and found that you could buy a replacement kit during the first few years for $60. I then started my quest for a kit and won one for $506 in a silent auction, which still seemed crazy to me at the time but that was the most I was willing to pay for one.
After recently selling TTA #613, I didn't get near what I thought the car was worth, so decided to auction off my kit on Ebay to help recoup some of my loss on the sale of the car. It hammered down to all our amazement for a little over $2k, so based on my personal experience, the value of a TTA kit is what an individual is willing to pay. This can be anywhere from $0 to $60, to $506 to a little over $2K. Since we can longer buy it retail, the auction is the best way to determine the value and the most the individual will pay for one.:bash:
This is how it went down for me too. I bought jok191's TTA (#613) on eBay and assumed the kit was included with the car. MY BAD.... He immediately offered to sell me the kit for another $1000 and I declined. I was pissed too it that was not included in the sale. I had not been on here yet and the seller told me the kit's were going in excess of $1000 online at that time. Plus I had already had a kit with my original car and didn't realize the value of it then either. TTA #613 already had the decals on it too.
After joining this site, I quickly realized the value of the kit. Jan researched them and found that you could buy a replacement kit during the first few years for $60. I then started my quest for a kit and won one for $506 in a silent auction, which still seemed crazy to me at the time but that was the most I was willing to pay for one.
After recently selling TTA #613, I didn't get near what I thought the car was worth, so decided to auction off my kit on Ebay to help recoup some of my loss on the sale of the car. It hammered down to all our amazement for a little over $2k, so based on my personal experience, the value of a TTA kit is what an individual is willing to pay. This can be anywhere from $0 to $60, to $506 to a little over $2K. Since we can longer buy it retail, the auction is the best way to determine the value and the most the individual will pay for one.:bash:
High bid not near 2 k
I just bought a kit for 1 k from a guy on here has no keychain ,I have one but the center Tta part fell off ,if anyone knows where I could get the keychain don't hesitate to contact me ! Yes I still think $1000 is way too much especially for one that's not complete but the way these auctions are going I figured I better jump on it b4 I never get one!
Thanks in advance!
u r right he is on dangers crack :bash:Your math works only if you find buyer who is willing pay more than 1k$.
